"The course itself is healing. Then for many days, weeks, and months afterwards the healing continues to unfold" Cynthia Hillis, an amazing massage therapist
Welcome to the exciting world of Holy Fire III Karuna Reiki®. Students of this advanced Reiki receive deep and expansive healing on so many levels! The Holy Fire III energies combine with the energies of the eight Karuna Reiki® symbols to produce an extraordinary, gentle yet powerful force that takes on the deep grooves of suffering. Astonishing.
This is difficult to put in words.
Ignitions of Holy Fire III activate in the Spirit Body. Holy Fire III, along with the master symbol, the distance symbol, the mental/emotional symbol, and the power symbol join forces with the eight Karuna Reiki® symbols. Each of these have their own special features and can function as keys to unlock unique frequencies of healing. Together in groups of two or three or more the possibilities become infinite.
Combine the symbols with Holy Fire III energies, set egos aside, and observe the healing of bad habits, physical pain, mental and emotional pain, difficulty learning new things, communication issues, relationship issues, blocks to creativity, and generational patterns of abuse and suffering.
Peter and Deborah are grateful to receive intuitive guidance when using Holy Fire III Karuna Reiki® to provide this amazing healing for others in sessions either in person or from a distance. We also truly love to teach Holy Fire III Karuna Reiki®.
Holy Fire III Karuna Reiki® symbols are effective to:
- Encourage compassionate action.
- Dispel anxiety.
- Heal addictions.
- Promote physical healing.
- Relieve pain.
- Cultivate good habits.
- Improve relationships.
- Gain mental clarity.
- Harmonize chakra energies.
- Remove fear of failure - or of success.
- Manifest and empower material and spiritual goals
- Help bring projects to completion.
- Ground scattered energies.
- Enhance learning.
- Enliven communication.
- Inspire creativity.
- Increase confidence
- Connect with trees, plants, pets and wild animals.
- Bring peace to the present moment.
- Cultivate clairvoyance.
- Encourage restful sleep.
- Release negative patterns within the subconscious.
- Heal trauma from physical or sexual abuse.
- Inspire cooperation among groups of people.